When Shouldn't I Use Whole Body Vibration Exercise Machines?
This is a question some customers ask whether they’re planning to use a vibration platform machine at the gym or at home, so that they, too, can take advantage of the benefits that whole body vibration (WBV) has to offer.
PaceMaker – For precautionary reasons we do not recommend use of WBV if you use a pacemaker.
Headaches – Headaches during WBV are caused from the blood circulating in a way that the body is not use to. If you do not have a medical condition and you have headaches from using the machine then we suggest that you use it 2-3 minutes a day for 1-2 weeks and then move to 4-5 minutes for 1-2 weeks. Continue to increment until the body is use to the new circulation. As always, contact your doctor if they have a medical condition.
When to Use with Care
Still, aside from the above, there aren’t really any scenarios where Whole Body Vibration Machines would be particularly harmful — it’s quite beneficial natural therapy and, honestly, can you imagine an exercise system where you want to avoid doing too much? — but there may be some cases, as with all exercise and fitness equipment, where you may want to use WBV Machines with care and, again, consult with a physician prior to use, particularly if you suffer from the following symptoms:
- Leg, waist, neck, and hand was wounded in the past or anaesthesia; herniated disk; acantha slide disease, derencephalocele.
- Metamorphotic arthritis, Rheumatism, Gout
- Heart Disease, Vascular obstruction, Vascular hypertension
- Respiratory organs obstruction
- Currently use heart pacemaker or inserted electronic medical instruments
- Disturbances of blood circulation
- High periphery dysaemia caused by diabetes or other disease
- Traumatic skin
- Fall ill with fever
- Abnormal vertebra or acanthi bending
- Pregnancy, possible pregnancy, or menstruation
- Physically abnormal, need rest quietly to recuperate
- Physical sate obvious misadventure
- Other uncomfortable physical feeling
In the above cases, too, WBV can be beneficial; ten minutes of Whole Body Vibration is equal to one hour of conventional weight lifting!